Jessica Erin Tierney
- Nominated by: Conferred Fellow
- Primary Affiliation: Paleoceanography and Paleoclimatology
- Institution: Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Country: United States of America
- This AGU member is a conferred fellow.
Jessica Tierney were awarded the 2014 James B. Macelwane Medal and a Conferred Union Fellow at the AGU Fall Meeting Honors Ceremony, held on 17 December 2014 in San Francisco, CA. The medal is for “significant contributions to the geophysical sciences by an outstanding early career scientist.”