- Nominated by: Conferred Fellow, Volcanology, Geochemistry, and Petrology
- Primary Affiliation: Volcanology, Geochemistry, and Petrology
- Institution: University of Chicago
- Country: United States of America
- This AGU member is a conferred fellow.
Nicolas Dauphas was awarded the 2011 James B. Macelwane Medal and a Conferred Fellow at the AGU Fall Meeting Honors Ceremony, held on 7 December 2011 in San Francisco, Calif. The medal is for “significant contributions to the geophysical sciences by an outstanding young scientist.”